Joining me on today’s episode of Scaling Freelance is Jessica Jones, a freelance designer based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Her work primarily on brand identity designs and surface pattern design.
Jessica and I discuss:
- How Jessica gets the majority of her freelance clients through SEO
- What is a Brand Identity freelancer?
- How to make the jump from full-time job to full-time freelancer
- How to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Why increasing your freelance rate is crucial to your business
- Value-based pricing vs hourly
Designers Guide to Marketing and Pricing
1. 17 Hats
People to Follow:
1. Nicholas Moegly