Our guest freelancer today is Christine Lieu! She is a graphic designer that traded in climbing the corporate ladder for climbing mountains around the world.
Topics we cover:
- Started out owning an apparel brand
- Importance of transparency with clients
- What it’s like quitting a great job
- How she found her first few clients
- How she’s getting conversions on instagram
- Value-based pricing vs Hourly
- Eat the Frog!
- Work out of co-working spaces to beat loneliness
Freelancer Fav Five:
- Best monthly revenue: $13k!!
- Book Recommendations:
- Software Recs: Asana Adobe
Make Lemonade Co-working
Connection Collective Co.
Katy the copywriter