Joining me on today’s episode of Scaling Freelance is Abbey Woodcock. She is a freelance copywriter that has been featured in some of the largest brands online. Over the years, she’s developed systems and strategies that have boosted her revenue beyond what she imagined. Aside from freelancing, she also started freelancecoop.org to help make creativity sustainable.
Abbey and I discuss:
- How to get your first freelance copywriting clients
- Going to networking events can CHANGE your freelance business
- Why you should NOT tell your first client that they are your first client
- What you should actually DO at networking events to get business
- How to network as an introvert
People to Follow: